Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messagelooking for DIY person
Posted by sterling21 September 11, 05:12PM


I am looking for a DIY person to fix up a kitchen cabinet. I think it needs a hinge and hinge block.

please pm'd me. kind regards, isabelle

messageRe: looking for DIY person
Posted by wilson September 11, 05:18PM

I used a local guy call Charlie Boyce
he fitted blinds, curtain rails and several other jobs.


messageRe: looking for DIY person
Posted by jenny pink September 12, 09:04PM

Hiy,may post in the business section too..Jenny

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum