Antique dining table and chairs - open to offers

collemm

Antique wooden dining table and 5 chairs for sale. Contact 07895269244 for images.

This is a family heirloom that I am reluctantly selling.

Drop leaf table - full measurement is 91 x 151 cm, or when not dropped 91 x 91 cm (74cm height).

The set has recently been French polished and all chairs have been reupholstered.

It is a beautiful and sturdy table that would add character to any home. Please message me with further questions.

Open to offers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• When I press "book an appointment" it simply say there are no available appointments. You must have had a lucky day with it? 
    • The two big bins at the crossing near North X Rd and the little one at the bus stop nearby have gone. Seems odd, given they were often full of rubbish. I reported it on Fix My Street. (On another note, crow-proof bins do exist and would be very handy!) 
    • Let me know if you have any you would like to sell
    • Ha ha...are you sure...if I remember rightly someone leaked it to Peter Walker at the Guardian and he "selectively plucked" some headlines for his article and as you read the article you realised he was absolutely Peter Walker'ing his coverage with some absolute, bleedingly obvious, pearls like: A copy of the report seen by the Guardian said that polling carried out inside four sample LTNs for the DfT found that overall, twice as many local people supported them as opposed them. The leak to him was about getting some pro-LTN spin on the story before the government put their anti-LTN spin on it!   CleanAirDulwich is a bit misleading isn't it as they are actually an anti-car, pro-cycling lobby group who don't actually talk about clean air in Dulwich at all - unless, of course, you think cycling is the cure-all for all pollution problems!? All of their content seems to be weighed very heavily, ahem, to just one form of active travel....
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In