Lots of bits - Tefal Multi-cooker, Billy bookcase, Mango suit dress, LSE glasses

milka234

Hiya,

I'm moving house so have a few things to sell:

LSE Pearl red wine glasses in the box SOLD

Tefal 8 in 1 multi cooker (including steam and slow cooker functionality) SOLD

IKEA 50x60cm floral cushions x2 ?10

Decorative glass bowl ?5

Lots and lots of books ?20 for the lot - SOLD

BNWT Mango suit dress in size S ?20

White Billy bookcase ?10

John Lewis goose feather and down King size 3-in-1 duvet (4.5tog + 7tog which can be buttoned together). Recently dry cleaned. Retail for ?160, asking ?50. For ?70 will throw in 1 600tc white cover and fitted sheet from Soak and Sleep and a white French linen cover and fitted sheet.

I've attached a google doc with pictures and where relevant, links.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Abc4BqKpriJLYXKFGq_9J9mehEVUdeLFQaZc-D2zxuY/edit?usp=sharing

Based near East Dulwich station

• 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• We had one that projected stars and played lullabies. It was a soft toy bee with a hard plastic back. I know we used it but can’t recall how effective it was.  What was brilliant was the Lulla sleep doll which has a heart beat sound. That was a critical sleep aid for the first couple of years. 
    • Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In