General Labourer / assistant/ manual work needed

Looking for a strong person (M or F) to help out with various manual jobs & running errands. No specific skills / training required, just enthusiasm, trustworthiness and a positive attitude! Regular part time work. Things like digging in garden, moving stuff about, the odd bit of (non-skilled) painting - garden fences and the like, also things like dropping off parcels to the post office. Let me know if you're interested! a reference or two, ID and brief description of any experience you have would be great. Please DM me here or text me on 07584 350600. cheers Rob

i can help you with this. I am reliable and trustworthy and able to provide references and id.

I have experience with working with a gardening company and do a lot of gardening jobs in the local area. I have transport and my own tools

I am looking for general jobs so if you can send me a message here I will respond quickly.

garden clearance

general garden tidy up

shed removal

hedge trimming

grass cutting

ivy removal

I work weekends too if required

• 3 weeks later...
What a find! I called Chris yesterday, he came at 8am this morning and finished the job in half the time I expected and did a great job. It is impossible to find people to do ad hoc manual work - I will be asking him back !

• 2 months later...

Archived