Looking for a creative Saturday morning? Learn to sew in a relaxed environment

Do you have a sewing machine hidden in a cupboard? Not sure how to use it? Or is learning to sew something you have always thought about doing?

With or without a sewing machine I offer small group sewing workshops. Please check out my flyers if interested.

I have worked for ten years in the Fashion Industry, started a business creating children's wear on maternity leave and would love to collaborate, network and share my skills with anyone with an interest in learning basic sewing techniques.

I currently offer three main courses but introducing a 'Basic A-line Skirt' Workshop.

Please get in touch with any questions, convenient dates for you or suggestions on specific projects you may wish to work on

Thanks for your time!

Charlotte

Hi Charlotte,

This sounds fab. Having just purchased my first ever 'fusible interfacing' with a Merchant & Mills top on the go, I think I will be in touch shortly. And my machine is coming back tomorrow from that great sewing machine man in Peckham Rye, at Tagg. Your message seems like good fate.

Best wishes,

Sarah.

Hi Sarah

Thanks for your message and a happy Friday to you!

Check you! Love Merchant and Mills - Very exciting you are getting your machine back. I have heard wonderful things about this sewing machine man in Peckham.

Hope to meet you soon!

Take Care