Re: Decorator/ handyman offered

Hi my name is Jamie I'm a decorator by trade but can also turn my hand to most things I've been in the building trade since for over 20 years and I'm trying to get a local clientele and have done numerous jobs in the Dulwich are and happy to give references if needed from previous clients so if anyone needs anything done please don't hesitate to call or send a message my number. Bermondsey is 07894962082 thanks for reading...jamie

looks like another unreliable post as i sent this man a offer of a job he read my post and answered me, arranged a time and a date for him to look at the job, he read my emails but no answer just a waste of time.i will now look for another handyman. to do this work for me. great way to build your business.

you did apologise please note the time,it was not until i put it on the forum, 2 days went by that you read messages from me and nothing was said until today.

To: ken78

Date: 30/06/2016 14:05

Ken I apologise i have been so busy and didn't mean to waste your time I could still look if you would like to but understand if you would like to get someone else it was my mistake all the best jamie

To: Sean Of Dulwich

Date: 03/07/2016 13:19

any chance you can come and look at it on monday the 4th after 4pm if so i will pm you the address,

You read the messages and agreed the time and date but did not turn up.why do people do this agree the time and date and don't show not even a pm. any one know ???

Archived