Recommendation: Local Interior Designer

KDMC18

I just wanted to recommend Catherine of Catherine Lightbody Interiors - a local Forest Hill interior designer.

Catherine helped me rework my Victorian flat in Forest Hill - a complete redesign. Her colours and attention to detail was superb. She is really friendly and personable and having worked with her on a few projects on my flat now, I tend to just agree with what she suggests.

Catherine seems to have no end of contacts which enables her to get some great prices (and I am a bit of a bargain hunter but her prices were great).

I would suggest getting her to work up a mood board of whatever space you are planning on redoing as it helped in the decision making process so much. Without this I would not have had the courage to create an enormous open plan kitchen living space....which looks fab now.

Yes I am enthusiastic but Catherine has saved me so much money, stress and time (particularly important for me as I work long hours) - I strongly recommend her and have done to friends who have also used her.

www.catherinelightbodyinteriors.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Yeah you're right. I realised later that he does flap and is clearly v sensitive to criticism. 
    • Not sure were you're getting 'cool rishi' from. I thought he had quite a reputation for being tetchy.
    • Myself and my family has the last couple of years had some problems with the downstairs neighbour. He seems to have some serious mental health issues and believes we are targeting him by stamping the floor, slamming doors, moving boxes in the middle of the night etc. etc. The list is endless what he is complaining to the council about. The majority of his claims are simply just made up or caused by really thin walls and floors between our flat and the downstairs flat he lives in. (We are a really quiet family but have kids). We feel harassed and threatened by him but the Resident Services Officer is not helpful at all. The fact that he once threatened physical violence towards us (which was reported to the police) hasn't made any difference.  Any suggestions what we can do to solve the situation? Any ideas who we should talk to at the Council to get somewhere?  I should maybe add that we own our flat (Southwark Council is the freeholder) and he is a council tenant.     
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In