Loft conversion recommendations please

sdrs

Looking for recommendations for local companies/builders who would undertake a loft conversion - ideally based on first hand experience! A neighbour has used Classic Lofts and I'd be interested to hear if anyone on here would recommend them. If so, why? If not, why not? If you've recently had a loft conversion done and are pleased with the result and don't mind sharing the name and contact details of the company you used, I'd be very grateful. Getting quotes! thank you.

Hello,

If you are after a standard conversion and you don't really mind the following:

- Quality of the products used, such as the skylight, windows frames, doors, fittings, etc.;

- Quality of the finishes;

- The execution of the details, such as, the flooring is arranged facing the natural light or the detail of the walls touching the flooring, etc.;

- or you intend to sell the house within 5 years;

than a loft conversion company would work for you.

But if you're after a quality job that takes into account the architectural opportunities of the space and provides the above, we will be happy to help. In most cases, architects can match the conversion company fees.

Kind regards,

Vera

[email protected]

Hi there

I can highly teccomend CGB contractors.

They recently fitted a loft extension and subsequently a full refurbishment on the rest of the house and I can honestly say my wife and I are delighted with the results.

Our daughters have a beautiful new bedroom

The chimney was removed all of the way down the property at no extra cost along with some interior brick walls.

We also have had a walk in wardrobe fitted.

I wouldn't say there were no stresses as that would be untrue but the quality of work was 1st class. In 3 years time we are planning a 4 metre ground floor extension and I will certainly be using their services again.

Charlie

07706 891482

Archived