Recommendations for local babysitters

Hello,

This is a message to all local mums and dads. Daddy and I would really like to get out a bit more and need to find a regular local babysitter to look after our 8 month old baby girl the odd evening. I don't feel particularly comfortable using strangers from agencies etc and would feel much more at ease booking someone who comes with a good recommendation from local parents.

The sitter would ideally be someone who works with young children during the day, though this isn't absolutely necessary.

Please let me now if you can help.

Many thanks.

Hello,

I'm not a Mum or a Dad... but I'm an au pair who is working with two boys (3 year, 6 months) during the day. :) My name is Mariann, I'm 23 years old and currently live in Dulwich Village with my host family. My working hours: Monday-Thursday: 8-9 and 17-20; Friday: 8-13 and 17-20. Besides these hours I'm available (at the weekends as well!!) So I can help you during the day by e.g. taking your children to the park (or somewhere else) so that you can have your time for yourself. And of course in the evenings or at the weekends as well. :)

My host family can provide reference!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me!

Regards,

Mariann

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Yes.  It happens to a neighbour who has a van parked off Sydenham Hill quite a lot. It's because the fuel lines are easier to get to than cars.
    • I like the idea of a lido, provided it's accessible to all. I haven't been for a while now.   Do you have to book Brockwell lido in advance and or have they gone back to just queuing  to enter?  Are you able to stay for as long as you wish or are there time slots.  Do teenagers  have access to these spaces? I can't see them booking in advance and time restrains would  not work for them...particularly if its costly. The last time I went to the lido it seemed to lack the diversity that it once had.   
    • If you want to reduce the sound from your flat, you can add acoustic or sound absorbing material under your carpet. There are many options for different budgets (google sound reduction in upstairs flat) In terms of improving your relationship with your downstairs neighbour, a really good first action would be to stop labelling him as mentally ill and start to consider that he may be very stressed and grumpy after prolonged noisy upstairs neighbours who don't take any notice of his complaints. There's always two sides to one story, but this is completely solvable    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In