Hairdressers / Beautician in ED

I feel like I need major mummy-to-be pampering session. I need a haircut and maybe mani pedi facial too but I have not been to any haidressers at ED for a few years. Can anyone recomment someone for a good haircut (longish hair and would like to keep it long) and perhaps a beautician who works from (her) home for the rest?

For all beautician stuff I use a fabulous woman called Anna. She lives fairly locally and will come to your house - I'm not sure if she has people to her house too. I've had waxing, pedicures and manicures with her and she does everything to the highest standard. She is also extremely reasonable (?15 for a full pedicure with foot massage and all), flexible with timings, considerate of your needs with babies and children and is generally really lovely. It doesn't make it quite the same relaxing, pampering experience but it is possible to breastfeed and have a pedicure at the same time!!

I have no personal connection to her or any gain to make but can't recommend her highly enough. She works independently so you can just call her directly on 07905 509125.

Sarah