Nimble Tots Storytelling Classes for 0-5s - Drop in spaces available Tues 6th September, Punk Me Up

lovelyrita

Nimble Tots is back for the Autumn Term!

We run creative, interactive storytelling and music workshops for 0-5s and their carers with live instruments and professional storytellers (Becky and her cello are on maternity leave, so sessions this term will be lead by Holly, Mikey and Sam).

This week on Tuesday, Mikey and his flute, guitar and bag of musical instruments will tell the tale of Jack at the Beanstalk at Punk Me Up Ceramics - drop in spaces available on a first-come-first-serve basis

On Wednesday, the lovely Holly will be telling stories of exotic birds, inspired by 'Shh, we have a plan'.

Workshops will include shakers, bubbles, scarves, puppets and much more!

This week...

Tuesday 6th September: Nimble Tales with Mikey - 'Jack and the Beanstalk'

9.45am (mixed ages), 10.35am (mixed ages) and 11.30am (0-18 months) at Punk Me Up Ceramics (34 East Dulwich Road). **please note** inside buggy space is limited for busier classes, so if you bring your pram in it'll need to be folded, but there are pram locks in front of the cafe aplenty! If you use a sling, do bring it along, and we'll save places at the back of the mats for double buggies.

Wednesday 7th September: Nimble Tales with Holly 'Shh...we have a plan'

MORNING

9.45am (mixed ages), 10.35am (mixed ages) and 11.30am (0-18 months) at The Ivy House (40 Stuart Road, Nunhead, SE15 3BE)

AFTERNOON

2.30pm (mixed ages), 3.30pm (0-18 months) at Studio One Pilates, 58-72 Dalmain Road, SE23 1AT

?6.50 (siblings over 1 ?3) to PAYG, cheaper if you book a class card or a half term block. Book online at www.nimbletots.co.uk by 9pm the night before to be sure of a spot, then drop ins welcome if we have space (and we do tomorrow!)