Help please - Good sample nanny contract?

I have been running Simply Childcare for over 15 years. We got fed up with the inadequate contracts that were available and now have our own excellent nanny contract pack. It's a distillation of everything that should be put in a nanny contract. It comes with a really useful 4 page help sheet that you use to cross reference with the relevant sections in the contract, enabling you to tailor the contract to your particular situation - for instance if your nanny is going to be using her car with your children, it gives you an extra paragraph to add in or if she is going to be working part time and you do not know what her legal holiday entitlement is, it explains it. Etc. Etc.

You get 2 copies of the nanny contract plus the help sheet and it costs ?5. Just ring us if you would like further information or want to order the pack.

Carla at www.simplychildcare.com Tel 020 7701 6111 (I live in Camberwell so know East Dulwich well)

P.S. I am pleased you have realised how important a contract is. So often parents and nannies can find that little niggles rapidly develop into major problems and if they had only drawn a contract up in the first place, things would not be causing friction and goal posts could not be moved because everything is down in black and white.