suggestion for a good nursery

Hello Edanna,

Thnaks for your reply. Yes I know I am a bit late and we just started to see some. If you have some in mind could you tell me so I can call them and have a look and if any good put my name on the waiting list? Also could you suggest a childminder?

There's a new one supposed to be opening up on Ayres Road I think it is (bottom end of the Rye). The owner advertised on here for a nursery manager a while back (might be worth a key word search). I know she had some challenges with the planning department but think she's over the worst of that now.

Maybe if she's reading this she could email or PM you too.

Hiya,

Yes Tintin recently got the planning permission approved for the building changes necessary for her nursery and is on scheduled for opening in January 2011 - definitely contact her, if you have any problems contacting her the forum, PM me and I will give you her contact details

Hi cigolem, my little boy goes to First Steps on Upland Rd. They take children from 18 months. It's a great place but the list is v long and we only got 2 days, which is not much use if you and your partner are both working.

• 5 months later...

Hi -just picking up on an old thread and wondered if anyone knew about the nursery that is being referred to above - apparently a new one that was due (or is due to open ) Jan 2011. I tried to check for postings by 'tintin' as per above thread hint but they may have been wiped off as too old perhaps or I might have missed them as can't seem to locate any leads there.

If anyone know about such a new nursery then it would be great to here...mentions the location is Amott road- bottom end of the Rye??

{I'm Looking for a ( good) nursery with a current available place for a 2year old...nunhead way...if you know any??}

Thanks