Amazing Laser Hair Removal Clinic

lucyjane1990

I have just found this amazing laser hair removal clinic on Lordship Lane. The clinic is called Dulwich Laser Beauty Clinic. I previously was receiving treatment from another clinic in Dulwich but was not impressed with the treatment I was receiving. I came across this clinic online and found their website so useful and gave me all the information I was looking for. When I came to the clinic I was very impressed with how the clinic presents it self. The staff were very professional and very helpful. I was made to feel welcome as soon as I arrived. I also noticed the clinic offers a whole range of different treatments such as, Light chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, Skin tightening, Thread vein removal, Shellac manicure and pedicures, eyelash extensions and lots more. There is also a private dental practice on the ground floor which also provides Botox and fillers with amazing prices. The clinic literally has everything you would possibly need in one building..... This clinic is one of the best I have come across so far. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)