poor amimals

lilly123

AN ABANDONED dog that was forced to eat its dead companions to survive is among the horrific cases RSPCA officers have had to deal with in South London, a report has revealed.

The case of the crossbreed terriers left to starve to death in a flat in Haymerle Road, Peckham, was highlighted as one of the most shocking cases included in the RSPCA's annual cruelty statistics, published on Wednesday.

Owner Susan Poynter, 30, locked the three dogs in the flat after moving out when her partner went into hospital.

Chief Inspector for the Peckham area Mark Miles said: "Neighbours hadn't seen anyone for some time and they reported the smell of rotting flesh.

"We went in with the police and it was disgusting.You get hardened to these cases but it is certainly one that will remain in my memory.

I saw this F*^%&*g b*$%^&?d the other day hit this puppy with the puppy's lead. He whipped it with the length of the whole lead. He was a drunk who was shouting at the poor thing, telling it it was a c*nt for running in the road. Put the puppy on the bloody lead and then and it won't run out infront of the bus will it you kn*b.

It made my blood boil. If I see him again I will have no option than to punch him in his ugly face and get arrested for assualt. It will be worth it, the scum.

Breath Madworld, breath.

I would actually like to know if there is any legal action you can take against people who are cruel to animals.

There seems to be a horrible undercurrent of malevolence towards cats in some people that I find disturbing. Personally I can?t think of anything sicker than people getting enjoyment out of being cruel to furry animals who are weaker than and dependant upon us.

Reason I ask is, I got home late a few nights ago and my neighbour was skulking around outside saying he was looking for a cat that he was going to ?kill?. I?m not sure whether he was being serious or he was just pissed off coz the cat woke him. If he was though I am certainly not having that kind of behavior in my manor.

I?ve heard somewhere that dogs are seen as property and therefore you are committing a crime if you harm someone?s dog but that cats are seen as vermin. Any truth in this?

MadWorld74 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I saw this F*^%&*g b*$%^&?d the other day hit this

> puppy with the puppy's lead. He whipped it with

> the length of the whole lead. He was a drunk who

> was shouting at the poor thing, telling it it was

> a c*nt for running in the road. Put the puppy on

> the bloody lead and then and it won't run out

> infront of the bus will it you kn*b.

> Give him one from me too, please.

> It made my blood boil. If I see him again I will

> have no option than to punch him in his ugly face

> and get arrested for assualt. It will be worth it,

> the scum.

>

> Breath Madworld, breath.

Brendan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I?ve heard somewhere that dogs are seen as

> property and therefore you are committing a crime

> if you harm someone?s dog but that cats are seen

> as vermin. Any truth in this?

No truth in that at all as far as I am aware... the RSPCA take a very poor view on any animals being treated badly and the best course of action is to report the person involved rather then approaching them yourself (madworld, if the person does that to a puppy what damage will they inflict on you if you get in their way?)

And cats aren't vermin, see the current strictteacher discussion in the lounge to put a smile on your face concerning that matter.

the RSPCA take a very poor view on any animals being treated badly and the best course of action is to report the person involved rather then approaching them yourself (madworld, if the person does that to a puppy what damage will they inflict on you if you get in their way?)

....what do I do if I see this scum in the street. Follow him home to see where he lives, via all the boozers in SE22?

Use the camera on your phone to photograph the person (without being seen) and if you can also catch them in the act of harming the dog then even better.

It can be used as evidence against the person and the relative authorities can also (if he has a record) identify the person from the photo.

better not to be confontational in situations like these.. you never know what sort of weirdo you will be dealing with.