Property Maintenance/Painter Decorator

acpmuk

ACPMUK is a professional property maintenance company dealing with all aspects of home renovation and maintenance. We have professional painters & decorators and all other trades required for beautifying your home. We are a one stop shop for all your home maintenance and building needs. Email or call me at anytime for a free quote 7 days.

07495916520 - Barry

[email protected]

www.acpmuk.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Obviously the council has a time machine 🤣 Must have paid for it with all the money they make from the CPZ revenue generating machine 😉
    • Another recommendation for Hussein and team who have just painted the entire interior of our house. The end result looks great and the team were hardworking and polite, getting it all done in a tight timeframe. They were also careful to protect everything which hasn’t always been my experience with other decorators! The communication with Hussein was clear throughout. Highly recommend and would definitely use again! 
    • It's not three days out of 365 - it's almost three weeks of putting up and taking down in which the residents on the west side of Peckham Rye can barely access the park. And then GALA leaves the area in an appalling state, ruining everyone's enjoyment for the rest of the summer.
    • Must say, they have done a thorough looking job of repairing the damage done to the park. I'm mildly antipathetic to the Gala Festival. But it has been better organised this year. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In