Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• A diamond and emerald pendant has come off my necklace either in Goose Green playground or between there and Bellenden rd. It was a wedding anniversary present for my late grandmother from my grandfather so very sentimental. Please contact me if found. Thanks, Kate 
    • I would highly recommend Gary. He was prompt efficient and reliable.   
    • Wouldn't be a bad idea and would be beneficial to all road users. More so with Boris/hire bikes i do see some awful and stupidly dangerous  manoeuvr'es taken by the riders. I travel lots by bus and take the front seat upstairs when possible which gives one a great view. Have to say that i witness some awful risk taking by cyclists as well as little regard for the highway code which i think all road cyclists should be proficient in. If a moped user has to have passed a test to get on the road then i don't see why cyclist shouldn't either. It would be for everyone's benefit and certainly for the cyclists who are very much the more vulnerable when up against huge lumps of metal.   On the same tack i do think there should be some way that mobile devices are automatically disabled when in a moving vehicle. Form my view from the front of the bus it's very common to see drivers with there phones on laps and tapping or scrolling away one handed whilst there vehicle is moving. They're a terrible distraction and hard to put down for many. For balance i'd suggest the same for the cyclists that can cycle hands free while texting away. It's quite some skill but not so impressive when you see how vulnerable they leave themselves.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In