grr baby-waking planes

Belle

anyone else's child waking early/often due to the roar of planes at the moment? It's quite possibly nothing to do with the planes in my son's case, but useful to have something to blame! I think it's just that around 4.30/5 kids allegedley come into a lighter phase of sleep and that's when there seem to be a lot of planes going over us. Annoyingly also during afternoon nap time!

Yep, same problem here usually my son just moans a bit (until I'm awake grrr) then goes back to sleep but he was very unsettled this morning. I had to resort to giving him a bottle at 5 and luckily he went back down until half 7. He never actually slept through (7 till 7) until the planes were cancelled for 3 days due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland. Up to that point 6 out of 7 days I gave him a 5:00am bottle of milk and put him back down.

I go out for early morning runs and have noticed they seem a lot lower at the moment than they usually are (feel like I could almost wave at the passengers!). It usually goes in phases, so hopefully in a few days they'll change the approach route and we'll get a bit of relief.