Heure Francaise: French classes, conversation groups and more

Bonjour!

If you want to speak French or your child to learn French in the area, L'Heure Fran?aise specializes in bringing French living to you. From classes, to one-to-one lessons and conversation groups, there are many possibilities of learning French!

The French Conversation groups are ideal if you want to refresh and improve your French in a pleasant setting with other French Speakers (day and evening sessions). You can also join our Baby friendly Conversation group to speak French with other parents and sing French songs with your baby or toddler.

The Adult Beginner and Intermediate classes or Children classes make learning in a small group funnier and more interactive.

Or let your child experience a French afternoon in a French family. This is a great opportunity to discover the French language and culture, to practice and gain confidence while having fun.

Visit our website for more information on the different offers: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

and contact Audrey at [email protected]

A bient?t

Special event coming soon!

Wine tasting for French Speakers Wednesday 14th December 7:45pm in Forest Hill.

We are organising a wine tasting of Burgundy wines "Le Grappin" for our next French Conversation session. This will be a very pleasant way to speak French with other French Speakers and Wine Amateurs. It is ?10/person.

Contact Audrey at [email protected] for more details and pre-booking (places limited).

Next French afternoon will take place Saturday the 17th of December from 3 to 5pm.

This time, it will be all about Christmas. We will bake Christmas biscuits (from an Alsatian recipe), make felt decorations, listen to French Christmas songs and read Christmas stories. We will also have a snack together (with drinks and the biscuits that we will make). There should be enough biscuits to bring home if children don't eat them all!

This is a great opportunity for your child to discover French language and culture with a French family, to practice and gain confidence while having fun. My family only speaks French at home!

It's ?25 per child, with a discount if siblings.

Places are limited, contact Audrey at [email protected] for pre-booking.

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour,

tomorrow will be the last conversation session of the year. We will be making Christmas biscuits while speaking about Christmas. We will be meeting at my place in Forest Hill from 7:45pm to 8:45pm. It's ?10.

Send me a message to [email protected] if you want to book for tomorrow's session or for more details regarding next sessions.

Audrey

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour!

Mes meilleurs voeux pour cette nouvelle ann?e!

Is French part of your new year resolutions?

The French Conversation group that used to take place at the Montage will now take place in the Caf? of the Horniman museum, which will also be a good opportunity for us to walk in the park sometimes.

It's ?10 per session which lasts 1 hour. I suggest every week new topics, send you useful links and help with the vocabulary and grammar.

First meeting of the year will be Monday 9th of January at 10:30, you will find me in the Caf?.

Contact me for more information.

Visit my website to see the different offers: http://audreyfrenchtutor.wixsite.com/heurefrancaise

A bient?t!

Audrey

Bonjour et bonne ann?e!

The first French Afternoon of the year will take place Saturday 14th of January from 3 to 5pm at my place (Cranston road).

This time, we will bake a galette des rois, a cake traditionally eaten on Twelfth Night and discover the traditions around it, we will make our own crowns and play board games, all in French.

It's a great opportunity for children to discover French culture and language and build self-confidence.

It's ?25 for one child or ?30 for two.

Contact me for pre-booking at [email protected], places are limited to 5 children.

Archived