`Local Meeting` POSTPONED !

uzzy112

ahaa they all have been emailed and waiting confirmation and thats the way i have to get people to the meeting. I am a student that is doing this project for my coursework but dont worry i have loads of help in organising this meeting. All will be revealed in time as they confirm confirmation Tthe east dulwich forum will be the first to know who will be attending.

Thanks

Uzzy

No thanks Uzzy, It exactly why i won't be coming to your meeting!

Sounds like you're asking good people to give up their time

under false pretense in order to help you complete some college project.

Hence all the lack of information and dare i say honesty....perhaps?

Sorry if i missed something.

No thanks Uzzy, It exactly why i won't be coming to your meeting!

Sounds like you're asking good people to give up their time

under false pretense in order to help you complete some college project.

Hence all the lack of information and dare i say honesty....perhaps?

Sorry if i missed something.

Well This Iis the response you get when the truth is told * tut tut *

good people i said the community our society to come together and have a very peaceful meeting im not asking for a carnival here pearson. ?!

and for the missing thing its having the community have a input in what it is doing like local Peckham Or Ed Residents who care about the future.

For sure, i/we understand that.

What i don't understand, is why you cannot simply reveal at least who/what 'media' you have or haven't invited?

Nor do i understand what you intend to do with the information you gather from this 'meeting' etc etc.

So why should i attend if i am really interested if you cannot answer some (in my view) simple questions?

again, i do apologise if i have missed something.

Oh I Thought you said who has replied as of yet its awaiting i have emailed and phoned the following > BBC NEWS > CHANNEL 4 > ITV > THE SUN > THE MIRROR > THE SOUTHLONDERER and will be doing more tommorow and i will nag them to come as there is no point in this meeting if they dont turn up any more questions ?.

sorry now i understand the question =] Hope it helps.

Phew... i'm going to stop here!

Like getting blood from a stone.

This is just too much hard work.

I'll get accused of being a troll again if i carry on :[

Thank you anyway, but for all the reasons above..... I'm out!

Good luck with actually getting them to show some interest too!

Saying "im (sic) writing on my blackberry" isn't really a very good excuse for badly written posts. If you want people to take your posts seriously, I suggest you use a device that allows you to post coherent English more easily(a spell checker and being able to review the whole of your post before sending)

In case you are wondering, I read you post on my Android phone but decided to prepare my text in a word processor on a PC and paste into a browser.

Sorry Uzzy112, I'm afraid that you've just destroyed any argument for coming. I typed 'Peckham' into Google and the first page was a list of inane websites without anything bad to say about the place. I've also tried a number of other search engines with similar results. I think you may be creating a problem that doesn't exist simply for a college (or is that school?) project. You'll need to come up with a stronger argument to get me to come along. I'd also raise a warning that if you do get a journalist from any of the mainstream papers to attend, you may find this backfires on you - the way they report your meeting may not paint the rosy picture of Peckham you might wish for.

no, when you type anything in the engine and the scroll comes down for suggestions Peckham Terminator comes up and then Peckham gangs look carefully. Update about the meeting a letter has been sent to the Priminister about how he feels about Peckham and a response is awaiting.