Moving to SE London - co-ed non-demoninational state secondary schools?

Hi,

I was looking for a good schools (primary),similar criteria.All South East has great ones.I think you can find best in Forest hill,West Norwood,maybe Dulwich (I just ruled out Dulwich for other reasons).I have been visiting both private and public,to get the best community and artistic feeling,with a stress to not so conformist schools,but a lovely chatty pupils :).Then I balanced the green space(of the school).Nothing would thick from outstanding ,then I visited good once..and settled for good one(non uniform school) that has amazing atmosphere,arty head and great result too.There are about 4-5 outstanding school in Forest hill that I would have been happy ,so not a great risk if the one chosen is not best,but so far very lucky with Kilmore.Use locating.com ,you can be selective of different criteria(outstanind,top 10 and have links to houses i think).I like forest hill/Honor oak area and you have direct overground to Canada water.Ou just need to go now and see ,although most schools have less open days now.I think that you get better value for money in Forest hill too,Dulich has smaller gardens terraced ?800-1000K with 10-15m garden,while here you would get a massive garden and probably detached period house.If you want pm me as I have visited few schools in Herne hill,West Norwood,etc .Good luck.In regards to secondary I thought I could not thick that in SE and will look when the times comes depending to children( academic or more artistic),might be private if I can find something non so conformist :)