Toddler clear out: Audi isofix car seat; babydan highchair; babydan bedguard; Peppa DVDs

kfc2010

REDUCED PRICES

Having a clear out, all in good condition - bought new within the last 5 years, from pet free, smoke free home. To collect from Herne hill, SE24

Can send more pics via email:

Audi isofix car seat (made by Audi, but can be used in most cars) suitable for 1-4 years, feels v.secure with isofix, can also just be used with seat belt. Used once a week on average for short journeys, so in great condition. Removeable and machine washable cover. Nicely padded and comfy. With instructions. ?40

Babydan natural highchair - suitable from weaning to 4-5 years. With instructions ?25

Babydan black travel guard - ?10 - packs up easily into small bag for travelling. With instructions.

6 Peppa DVDs, each 50-60 minutes. ?5 the lot.

Bubbles

Piggy in the middle

Potato city

New shoes

Flying a kite

My birthday party

PM me for more info/pics or address.

Thanks for looking...

Katie

• 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
    • The biggest free Lambeth  country fair is in next weekend 
    • I’ve been following the conversation with great interest. I don’t think that london parks and their wildlife are appropriate places for this kind of events. And of course, it also affects residents, too. It was really annoying going to the park with so many people, cans and rubbish everywhere, and noise spreading towards all directions. And think that I do like this kind of music, but I still think that this is not the right place to run big open air events like this. Also, today I saw this on the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gg8p770eeo A free event was cancelled because private ones damaged the Brockwell park. Of course a free event would be cancelled, there is no way it’d be the other way around.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In