5*s for Kaysie Wright electrician

mids

• 4 months later...
I have commented elsewhere that Kaysie came twice to my house to investigate tripping on the Kitchen circuit. he was unable to diagnose the problem and said he was "not qualified" to do further tests. Charged ?160. I had to call out Pimlico Plumbers who were highly professional and fixed the problem.

Hi all,

I am a JIB Gold carded electrician, I am up to date with the latest Regs.(17th edition BS7671) and have 12 years experience in domestic, commercial and industrial installations and maintenance. I charge ?80 for fault finding and have a 99% success rate! I can also make bespoke lamps/light fittings to order.

I do a lot of work in the East Dulwich area and I live locally.

I am reasonable (please find attached Pimlico plumbers hourly rates) very reliable and I can provide excellent references/recommendations from 99% of my previous and current

clients.

Please feel free to call, no job to big, no job to small.

All jobs are welcome and greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kaysie

We've also used Kaysie a few times this summer, including for an emergency callout while we were abroad. He's really excellent, very clear in explaining what's going on, goodvalue and does a great job. We can't recommendhim highly enough. Omar

• 2 years later...
I called Kaysie about a year ago. He rewired part of installation related to my oven that stopped working. It wasn't properly installed by the previous electrician. He had to take off part of wooden floors to get access to the cables. As a result it took much longer than he planned. He did a great job. He is a hard working guy. He stayed longer than he should to make sure that I will have a working oven. I made a lunch for both of us as he missed his lunch break as a result. He was very humble and has very affordable prices. I paid ?200 for more than half day job. The previous electrician charged ?65 per electric point at the time compare to ?40 per point by Kaysie. It makes a massive difference when it comes to rewiring flat. He is super busy so might be tricky to get him to do the job but it is worth to wait.

Your second post on the forum in nearly five years, to revive an old thread from over two years ago, to talk about a job done "about a year ago" ???

Why?

In view of two very negative posts above, I'd have thought if you wanted to do this electrician a favour it would have been better to have let the thread lie???

So, somebody with the "interesting" user name of Fake5521 has registered on the forum today, apparently for the sole purpose of sending me two personal messages about Kaysie Wright.

I assume they are reading this thread, so this is just to let them know that I am about to delete the messages without reading them.

Please don't send me any more. Thanks.

ETA: Fake 5521 subsequently posted on here explaining what he had said in the PMs, which related to this electrician's qualifications, and his post has been removed.

It was to highlight he's not a qualified electrician and has previously uploaded a fake 18th edition electrical cert on edf which I let administrators know and was removed also he has a criminal background selling drugs avoid or if you're looking for a fake electrician who you can buy drugs off he's your guy

Why was the previous post from Fake5521 removed?

And it appears you have only just obtained this certificate in May 2019, assuming it is genuine, so what qualifications did you have before, as this in itself doesn't appear to be sufficient? Are you NICEIC registered?

https://www.cityandguilds.com/-/media/productdocuments/building_services_industry/electrical_installation/2382/level_3/centre_documents/2382-18_l3_award_in_requirements_for_electrical_installations_handbook_v1-1.ashx

and

https://www.mglondon.uk/blog/whats-the-difference-between-a-certified-and-a-qualified-electrician/

Archived