Hours: 10am ? 3pm Wednesday & Thursday ideally

Pay: ? excellent per hour

Skills required

Accounts & Admin. Experience

100% Computer Literate ie. Outlook, Excel, Word, Scanning etc

Daily Tasks

Accounting tasks inc expenses, credit control, job costing, disputes etc

Admin tasks inc scanning and filing, stationery ordering, sales packs

Property management renewal tasks inc tenancy agreements, gas safety certificates, Insurance and insurance claims, moving-in and moving-out checks administration ? contacting and dealing with utility companies and council tax

Will Suit

This will suit an organised and efficient person who is happy to work hard and sometimes on their own to ensure that their areas of responsibility are always up to date.

Length of Contract

To cover maternity leave for existing employee

Start: ASAP

Please e-mail CV with covering letter to [email protected]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I can definitely recommend AFE Plumbing services. i had a leaking tap in the kitchen and Aria came out the next morning to identify the problem and bring a new tap to replace the old tap and get it all working very quickly. Aria is a very helpful individual who will always do his best to solve a problem for you.  
    • Not ED by but https://goodasgoldldn.com/pages/menu in Brockley does the gluten free stuff. Highly recommended, the food is great.  
    • The biggest free Lambeth  country fair is in next weekend 
    • I’ve been following the conversation with great interest. I don’t think that london parks and their wildlife are appropriate places for this kind of events. And of course, it also affects residents, too. It was really annoying going to the park with so many people, cans and rubbish everywhere, and noise spreading towards all directions. And think that I do like this kind of music, but I still think that this is not the right place to run big open air events like this. Also, today I saw this on the news: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3gg8p770eeo A free event was cancelled because private ones damaged the Brockwell park. Of course a free event would be cancelled, there is no way it’d be the other way around.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In