bugaboo repair place?

mumum

Hi - mummum, it might be worth contacting Bugaboo customer services directly and see if there's anything they can do. The brake on our chameleon snapped a few months ago and even though it's 3 years old and way past warranty, they sent us a new base within a few days, free of charge. They were really helpful. I had to provide proof of purchase (managed to get an old credit card statement from the bank which showed the John lewis transaction) and emailed pics of what had gone wrong. I got the number off the website. I'd try that first as all the buggy service places are quite expensive from what I could gather.

Buggy Pit Stop might also be able to help. http://www.buggypitstop.co.uk/default.html

They were really friendly when I needed replacement parts for my bugaboo gecko, although I did have to phone and email them a lot. They are only a small business, so I guess they get busy? I ordered parts from their website. You can also drop off your buggy for repair.

Hope that helps. x

the chassis for my bugaboo chameleon is currently with buggy pitstop... they now do pick up and collection through Peppermint on Northcote Road in Clapham and you drop the chassis off with them on a monday and it comes back the following week.. apparently they are the only place in the country to repair bugaboos..

mine would no longer fold down and apparently the ratchet had snapped and for repair and clean is going to be about ?100

give them a ring on 07921480574. i emailed a fair few times through the website and they never got back to me but were easy to get hold of on this number