Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• What do you typically do with an ostrich egg that's different to a hens' egg? Do they taste different? I'm not sure I've ever heard of anyone cooking with them. You would need some big bread soldiers if you're having them soft boiled.
    • Yeah, I kind of agree. I don't know why they do it at the back of the park where it's more landscaped / undulating, rather then the 'common' part (in front of the café), which would seem better suited (effectively a big flat field). This is where they put the circus when it's in town.
    • I've been in two minds about Gala. While I don't like it much, the noise didn't reach me this year. I'm all for the council generating revenue through events. Or at least I was... I took a look at the field yesterday (I'm in the park three times per day but have been avoiding that area) and the damage is terrible. I'm really not sure that it will recover this year. Destroying `parks for this aim is wrong.  Gala was better at lessening the noise this year and moving the entry point. It's a peaceful festival, with what appear to be peaceful people, but Southwark should not have the right to permanently destroy swathes of the park for money. As Angelina said, that particular park - the layout and geography of it - just isn't suited to this type of annual event. 
    • Looking for an under counter fridge - preferably with an ice box. Thank you!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In