GCSE help

Sarah A-G

Does anyone know of a good private tutor who can help my son with preparation for GCSEs this summer? He needs help with Sciences and French. So likely to be two separate individuals.

I am not a great fan of cramming - but needs must!

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Thanks

Sarah

Dear Sarah,

My name is Katie Forster and I am a second year undergraduate at Cambridge University studying French and Italian. I will be at home in East Dulwich over the Easter holidays (from 3-28 April) and I would be happy to help your son with his GCSE revision.

My French is of a very high standard (I got a good 2.1 grade in my first year at Cambridge). I also spent my gap year in France as an au pair. It is not that long ago since I took my A levels and GCSEs (at The Charter School and Graveney School in the local area) so I know exactly what is required to revise and pass language exams, and I am able to explain grammar points in ways that are easy for an English speaker to understand.

I am available any time between 3-28 April and I charge ?15 an hour. I am friendly and reliable and can provide references on request. I am also CRB checked.

You can contact me via this forum or e-mail me on [email protected].

Looking forward to hearing from you

Katie