Craft Beer Club For Mums

Hi everyone (moderators, I swear I tried to follow the posting guidelines),

I have just moved to the area (ish-SW16), I?m 30 years old, 33 weeks pregnant and I like good beer. Because I?m pregnant, I?ve been drinking alcohol free craft beers and exploring shops around the area.

I don?t have many friends here (I moved from the Netherlands not long ago), let alone friends who are pregnant or are mums. I tried to join some pregnancy and baby groups but I didn?t feel they were for me, I couldn?t really relate or connect to most people there and maybe I?m not alone.

Struggling to meet likeminded mums who enjoy decent beer, I created a page on facebook just for us. I hope to make friends and enjoy good a drink or two together from time to time, share tips on motherhood (first time mum here) judgment free.

http://www.facebook.com/beerformums/

Because I don?t have friends around, I?m not having a baby shower. Instead, I thought I could organise a get together/meet up with mums/mums to be at Art & Craft SW16 (2a Streatham High Road).

I?m open for suggestion on best date/time and even suggestions of bigger/better beer places.

Beer lovers, unite! Bring your prams, your slings and your bumps along (alcohol free craft beer is a thing!).

I hope to meet some of you soon :)

Bianca x