Plumber & Handyman Recommendation - Niko

nvaill4

Hi, I live in East Dulwich and followed the advice on here to use Niko when I had a problem with my shower. Niko has helped me again last week with a separate problem and also fixed my front door. He has been a pleasure to deal with, knowledgeable, helpful, his work has been great and he has been of a reasonable cost. I am very happy, in turn, to recommend him, particularly as I know he gets the majority of his business by word of mouth. His number is 07818 607583.

Thanks, Nick

I'd like to echo the recommendation for Niko. We recently had a blocked drain in our garden and he came round and helped us figure out the problem. Niko was an absolute pleasure to meet from the first phone call throughout the time he was with us. I have already recommended him to our neighbour and would certainly always go back to him - he's fantastic. Niko also went out of his way to provide additional advice - e.g. on the status of the boiler, he advised us against doing a power flush (which we'd been told we needed by another professional). He gave us a very reasonable quote and asked us to be in touch a week later to update him on the status of the drain - very courteous, helpful, and an all round lovely guy.

Archived