Birthday party entertainment

Hello can anyone recommend an entertainer for a 3 year old birthday party. I'm going to check out Monkey Music and Little Bubbles but if anyone had any other recommendations / suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

Hello,

As well as doing my baby toddler classes Bea's Baby Bop at the Soup Dragon, I also come and do them at homes for birthday parties and events. Normally the structure for the baby parties follows my music class structure so we do some singing and dancing and playing instruments. I bring all my music things to your house and it lasts an hour. Really it works best if the adults are all up for getting involved as well as it's more about you interacting with your child in a positive musical way and the children interacting with each other than everyone watching an "entertainer". If you have time why not come along to one of my classes to see if it's what you're looking for. They're drop in at the following times above soup dragon on lordship lane:

Tues, Wed, Fri 3:30-4:30

Sat 10:30-11:30

Lot's of times I do parties it's for children who come to the class and then they're familiar with the structure already and find it really special to have it in their homes so it could be nice if you have the chance to pop in for a class beforehand!

I would also be happy to adapt the class with your favourite songs if you'd like!

All the best,

Bea

xx