Economical personalised 1-to-1 yoga sessions

anapau

Hi lovely EDFers. I?ve been lucky to meet a lot of great people through the forum over the years because of my work with children, and I?d like to share my new venture with you.

Private yoga/meditation sessions in your home, all equipment provided, sequence tailored to your needs, alignment focus.

Whether you are new to yoga, want to take your practice up a level, need to stay at home, or just think you could benefit from some close attention, then a one-to-one could be just what you need.

?10 for your first class. All you need to provide is enough space for a mat.

About me:

I qualified as a Hatha yoga teacher in India, and took additional training in children and family yoga. I also have a longstanding mindfulness meditation practice and training which I would be more than happy to share. Since returning to London I?ve set up children?s and family classes which I run at a couple of schools and community spaces. I?m already teaching privately and would love to build up my adult client base around ED.

Send me a PM or give me a call on 07739545433 if you would like to know more!

Student testimonial: ?Classes with Anna have completely transformed my yoga practice. Anna?s expertise and careful observation have allowed me to alter poses that I had taken for granted in the previous five years of my yoga practise to get the most out of my practice. Most remarkably, I came to Anna with a fear of inversions (especially headstands) and left our first class able to practice headstands against a wall. Her evident knowledge and understanding of bodies as well as her attentiveness in class gave me the confidence to overcome this fear, and I now incorporate headstand practice in my usual yoga practice.

In small group classes, Anna is able to work with a variety of abilities at once, giving a nuanced set of poses to each individual to ensure an exciting and beneficial practice for all participants. I would absolutely recommend Anna as a yoga teacher!

Fina?

• 2 months later...