personal trainer David Santos

Anne E

I had never taken any exercise until 3 years ago, aged 61 and with a herniated disc. Couldn't stand for long, walking was very painful, even with prescribed meds. Afraid I was going to end up unable to walk, I asked for a recommendation from a friend and started weekly training with David Santos at East Dulwich gym. And I am cured! pain-free and strong!

I just wanted to share the recommendation because I cannot believe the difference David Santos has made to my life!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• The end of a decade and a half of gaslighting, they must be exhausted. Oh boy, are we going to hear some coercive BS in the next 6 weeks. For some reason they don’t seem to be boasting about how well we are doing in education, crime and policing, fishing, agriculture, health, prisons, trade, trade agreements, immigration, transportation, utilities (including water), amongst other things. They seem to be focussing on exporting individual ‘illegal’ immigrants to Africa for more than it costs to take a journey into space. And rainbow-coloured lanyards for use within the civil service. I wonder why?🤔    
    • If you have a campervan (windows all round, seats in) they’re treated just like cars - come unannounced as often as you need. So I think it’s a way to avoid commercial interests’ abuse of the service. Imagine if you provided a local clearance service, you could empty peoples gardens and houses and take it straight to the dump and have nothing to pay. 
    • Gutted to miss out on the title in the end and fall down to fourth at the last! Thanks for running it - took me a while to get to grips with the format but came on strong in final few months. Look forward to next season!   JamesM
    • If you can access Facebook, there are many groups on there for different things. it may be helpful searching for groups on there. i joined a few groups on there myself which helped me with my health issues. it was these groups that made me realise I wasn’t the only one suffering with side effects & some women were worse off than me. hope that helps
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In