Eurozone

Tarot

I thought the Israeli-Palestinian thing is because they don?t have enough Marmite.

Anyway, what about Australia for that matter?

It seems that it isn?t the heat but the combination of heat and the Euro. As a currency it was obviously designed for use in economies where the people making financial transactions are not suffering from heat induced laziness and half-cut on olive oil.

The refusal to take sensible, honest consideration of climate induced cultural differences when structuring monetary policy is one of the many things that are wrong with the world today.

Anyone remember when shops used to give families tick,letting them have goods to pay back the following week,

When friday came they paid their bill and had nothing left to get any groceries and the shopkeeper gave them more tick,

never ending circle of debt.

This is how the eurzone is operating now,they will never be able to pay the loans back,austerity measures we all ready had those in the fifties.

I cant remember us having a bail out from euro funds, so why have we got austerity measures,and where was how refund Thatcher and Blair was supposed to have sorted out.

Conservatives will not be in goverment again for decades to come, the most heartless and unfeeling cabinet of men since Hitlers third reicht,hitting the old disabled and poor, because their Euro masters have more clout than them.

coalition Libs are just glove puppets.The real people will not vote for them ever again.

paphio Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If one agrees to the premice that people who live

> in colder harsher climate will have a greater

> propensity for work, steming from the neccessity

> to insulate ourselves from the weather. Then maybe

> it is lost cause to think that countries like

> Spain, Greece, the regions of southern Italy will

> ever contribute meanigfuly enough to keep the Euro

> strong.

^^^^^^

This bit mad

>

> Perhaps there is a clever solution to harmonise to

> completely different economical dynamics.

^^^^^^

This bit the crucial question

>

> Any ideas?

^^^^^

No....nor has anyone else

Meanwhile, LOL at scoffing at the impracticality of early sociologists trying to impose a theorretical map on different societies as they are far too complex for such generalisation but supporting the actual implementation of a single currency to complex and differing societies.

Anyone want to ask me what the Irish I work with feel about the hike in interset rates they had yeasterday to cool the German economy?

Brendan Wrote:

> Anyone remember what has happened time and time

> again in the past when European countries

> experienced economic collapse and there was no

> mutual self interest from the rest of Europe to

> keep them afloat?

Ermm....

MORNINGTON CRESENT ?

???? Wrote:

> There is a mutual interest it's called the EU -

> the Common currency is threatening to pull that

> apart, go and ask them in Greece and Ireland what

> they think of Europe at the moment

I may just do so. The exchange rate isnt' looking bad at the moment.