Drop in classes for 1 year old during August

Hi

My childminder is away for a couple of weeks during August, so I'll be trying to find ways to keep my very active 1 year old amused during the week. Most classes and drop ins seem to break up for the Summer and don't start again until September/October.

Does anyone know of anything running throughout August? I suspect we'll spend most of the time in the local parks, but would love to find a couple of drop in music/play classes that we could go to together.

Thanks!

The Coppleston playgroup on Tues am 10-12. They said that they should carry on running through the summer as long as they have enough volunteers to help run it (see another thread on here a week or so ago where they asked for helpers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pamela,

My drop in music classes will be running throughout August, we'd love to see you and your little one there!

Bea's Baby Bop

Drop in music classes

for babies and toddlers

Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Fridays

3:30-4:30 pm

Saturdays 10:30-11:30

Family Natural Health centre

above Soup Dragon

106 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich

?5, any additional siblings pay half price

Drop in (no need to book beforehand)

All the best,

Bea

x

Hi again,

Just an amendment to my post above, Wednesday's afternoon class will be meeting in the mornings at 10:30am from next week instead for the month of August, meaning class times for August are as follows:

Bea's Baby Bop

Drop in music classes

for babies and toddlers

Tuesdays/Fridays

3:30-4:30 pm

Wednesdays/Saturdays 10:30-11:30

Family Natural Health centre

above Soup Dragon

106 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich

?5, any additional siblings pay half price

Drop in (no need to book beforehand)

**Wednesday 3:30pm class back again in September!**