Maths & Further Maths A'Level tutor WANTED

Hi Daphne

I tutor for A level maths and further maths. I am a qualified maths teacher with 8 years experience teaching A level. I ran the A level course at a high performing East London school for 3 years and was more recently head of department at a South East London school. I have extensive knowledge of the curriculum and have taught a range of core, stats, mechanics and further pure modules.

I have a degree in Mathematics and a masters degree in Mathematics education. I currently work as a consultant to schools across the south east for an education charity.

I have space for tutoring in the evenings and some weekends. If you'd like to discuss further then drop me a message here or send me an email to [email protected].

Thanks

Edward

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Daphne,

I'm on a gap year tutoring Maths before studying Maths at uni this September and I was previously at Alleyn's School in Dulwich. I have taught 5 students studying Further Maths this year (with references). In my A-levels I achieved 4 A*s in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics.

Please get in touch to discuss further! Thanks, Felix

Archived