pepa pig world

pink

For our sins, we have been. I have a 2 yr old boy and actually he enjoyed the rest of the park MUCH more, but he's not massively into Peppa and friends. The queues were enormous for each ride, and the rides pretty lame (even for a 2 yr old - but he's a bit of a speed freak!). I have never seen so many buggies in my life....

Godmother took my two - nearly 7 and 2.5 at the time. They got a deal - 2 day entrance ticket, plus a hotel stay at a nice hotel with a swimming pool etc. Both had a great time - older child liked the rides in the rest of the park which were of course a bit more grown up. I think the queues were pretty bad then too, although it was soon after it opened, so maybe it hadn't got quite so busy at that point.

We've been with our 2.5 year old and baby and we all really enjoyed it. We went mid week, outside the school holidays. Peppa Pig World was packed in the morning and the queues were really long (over an hour wait), but the rest of the park was really empty, I guess because the older kids were at school. The crowds died down in the afternoon though and my son got to go on all the rides in Peppa Pig World in the afternoon without much queueing. There's a great soft play area in Peppa Pig World that you could go to during the busy morning period, as it's really not worth queueing an hour for the rides.

We went at the end of June and our 3 year old loved it. Lovely water park (take a cossie), playpark and some queues for the rides. I was nervous going - I hate 'theme parks' and I couldn't believe I was buying in to Peppa Pig World, but I surprised myself and loved it too. Tons of buggies like someone else said, but a definite thumbs up from me.