Recommendation for a Dental Clinic in Dulwich

I was having stained and discolored teeth. One day, my friend suggested me to visit Dulwich Dental Clinic and get my teeth whitened. It was great experience with their entire team of dentists. I felt so happy to regain my beautiful smile and attractive look with their help and support. I would definitely recommend this clinic in Dulwich to my friends and colleagues. You can visit their website www.dulwichdentalclinic.co.uk to know the further details and book your appointment.

Hubby ( in his 60s) attended this clinic for years but fell for their marketing spiel and ended up paying nearly ?500 for their teeth whiting treatment consisting on a purpose made mould (to use with solution) and packets of whitening gel. Realised when I hit the roof about the costs that he had become known as a soft touch. He never used the home treatment pack - anyone who wants to purchase some whitening solution please pm me.

He joined the dental practice in LL next to Post Office and gave them the reason for changing practices as was getting too much pressure from original dentist to purchase services and goods. They did not seem surprised at this so it would seem they may have had a few defectors joining.

Archived