DIY Web Site Design

dulwichdad

Are you asking about website design proper (i.e. giving an existing website a unique look and feel) or the creation of a new website from scratch?

If the latter, it depends on what features are required. Making a simple website is fairly easy. There are lots of online apps, tools and tutorials that enable a novice to create professional looking websites.

If you need a business website with database and e-commerce links then you'll probably need a professional.

You may get more comments and opinions if you provide a little more information.

Hi, I design and build sites for a living as well as being an artist. If you do the site yourself you will learn alot, but it will take a bit longer and of course be free. I'll be in Northcross Road at my pop up gallery on Saturday (just opposite the Blue Mountain Cafe) - if the weather is good, well not really really really raining. I've built alot of websites for individuals and businesses and worked on large corporate ones too. If you are about come and have a chat and hopefully I'll be able to give you some advice if you tell me what it is you are wanting to do. It's free!