Any stay at home mums around?

Don't think so Lindsey! But think there is a group forming tomorrow. Looking at the forecast its raining all day, so happy to open my house to fellow SAH Mums! Can't do coffee shops anymore.. that Oliver walked this weekend! UNless there are other preferences. PM me for the address!

Kim

We was going to meet today but I don't know if anyones meeting, there was going to be 3 of us, ones cancelled I don't know about the other lady. I might just go anyway incase she turns up. Just need 2 get out of the house myself really lol x

yes sorry to miss you too... this weather and Oliver walking means my mornings have to be a little bit more indoor activity I'm afraid. Hope there is some good weather on the way so I can wear him out at the park!!

Clarissa hope you had a good trip.

Hello all. Can I join your gang?! I'm still at home with my daughter who has just turned one. We are up the road in Herne Hill but in the same position that all my baby-friends seem to have gone back to work. Bit confused by the days and times so far, are you planning on a regular meet up on Wednesdays?

Catherine