Washing machine repair

CarolynN

I'd really like to recommend Dan who fixed my washer/drier last week. Another engineer had already tried to fix the drier but with no success. Dan was really responsive - I called him after 7pm when I couldn't unload the washer (and all the lights were flashing) and he arrived promptly at 8.30 the following morning.

On this first visit he fixed the washing machine - something had caught around the propellor - and diagnosed the original problem with the drier - a broken element.

He recommended fixing it (it's nearly 10 years old and I thought it was a gonner), ordered the part and came back to fit it as soon as it was in. Also checked in with us by text afterwards to check all was working OK.

Can't recommend Dan highly enough - prompt, responsive, thorough, relaible. You can contact him on 07932 918536 and his website is http://washingmachinedan.co.uk/.

• 2 weeks later...

Dan came to look at my washing machine last week. I phoned him on a Tuesday afternoon, and he was able to come and take a look on the wednesday. Excellent service and very reasonable rates. I was expecting bad news or an expensive repair, but he had it going again within the hour. I can recommend him, for his prompt and thorough service.

His mobile no is 07932 918536 and email - washingmachinedan.co.uk

Rob

Hi All,

I have been an active member of the forum for years, and I would like to say that I cannot do anything but speak highly of Dan. I saw the initial reccommendation thread and I called him on the Saturday morning in a panic about my washing machine and dishwasher (both of which had seemed to have given up at same time). He came out 2 hours later (he was early!!) and fixed the problem quickly and cleanly at a really reasonable price.

As per above his mobile is 07932 918536

If you would like to contact me for other information please feel free to.

Lucy

Hi,

I would also like to recommend Dan for washing machine repair, I phoned him after seeing some posts on the forum. He is reliable and honest and his rates are reasonable. He fixed quite a complicated problem with our machine and when it developed a further issue after he had left (not his fault), he had no problem returning the following morning to sort it out. Overall he is a pleasure to deal with and I would definitely call on him again. His number is 07932918536.

Aileen

• 1 month later...
I would also like to recommend Dan for washing machine repairs. He came with short notice and fixed the problem of the washer not spinning, when it still wasn't quite working correctly he came back (no extra charge) the next day and cleaned all the drainage pipes - now working perfectly!

• 1 month later...
just like to add a big thumbs up for dan, breathed new life into our 8 year old bosch,when we we'd given up the ghost, came down same day i called him diagnosed problem with the motor quickly and promptly sorted it out, when we thought we would be buying a new machine, great service thanks dan!

• 1 month later...

Just had Dan around to fix the washing machine.

Called first thing Saturday morning and managed to pop around in the afternoon to sort it out.

Nice man who knows what he is doing and reasonable priced.

Highly recommend him

Many thanks Dan

• 1 year later...

Dan is a nice guy and has good knowledge of washing machines . He came around and diagnosed the issue without even opening it .

The price he charged us very reasonable just call out charges as there wasn't a big fault .

Appreciate that DAn

Highly recommended 07932918536

Archived