Affordable, Commisioned Portraits

merriewoodcock

Hello, name is Merrie Woodcock and I live in East Dulwich and have recently begun taking commissions to paint portraits for sale.

I use acrylic paint with a palette knife on paper for these personal pieces which can be bought from as low as ?25.

These eye-catching and unique pieces are perfect gifts or household accessories and are all created from my own, individual style.

For more information, please visit my website: https://merriewoodcock17.wixsite.com/artcommissions

Feel free to contact me if you have any comments or queries at my email [email protected] , or by sending me a private message.

Attached are also a few examples of my work.

Best wishes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I've been in two minds about Gala. While I don't like it much, the noise didn't reach me this year. I'm all for the council generating revenue through events. Or at least I was... I took a look at the field yesterday (I'm in the park three times per day but have been avoiding that area) and the damage is terrible. I'm really not sure that it will recover this year. Destroying `parks for this aim is wrong.  Gala was better at lessening the noise this year and moving the entry point. It's a peaceful festival, with what appear to be peaceful people, but Southwark should not have the right to permanently destroy swathes of the park for money. As Angelina said, that particular park - the layout and geography of it - just isn't suited to this type of annual event. 
    • Looking for an under counter fridge - preferably with an ice box. Thank you!
    • Is it open yet? I can always cycle through the park although at times the path is like crazy paving
    • @malumbu the question concerns is there a better way for councils to work with businesses and residents to dispose of waste?  Thete was a clear increase in fly tipping when councils made it more restrictive to dispose of waste, so rather than making it harder and with bigger fines, is there a better model where recycling can be at the forefront and less restrictive to dispose of waste ? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In