new bathroom - recommendation for Robert Kaczanowski

ElizabethM

we had a new bathroom done for us by Aqua Build (Robert Kaczanowski and his team) just before Christmas and we are very happy with it. They were quick to give us a quote and kept to it for the work carried out. The work was completed in the time they estimated- 2 weeks. There were a few things that needed adjusting or finishing off after the 2 weeks but they returned a couple of weeks later without a problem and at no extra charge. Their plastering, tiling and painting seems of a generally good standard- and a month later we can say that the plumbing seems to be fine too :-). I felt comfortable both leaving the team in the house unsupervised and being at home while they were at work. Am happy to recommend...

I second this recommendation. Robert and his team have just completed a refurbishment of our bathroom and did a superb job. He gave us a competitive quote and stuck to it, helped us to plan and source units, and then did a great job installing it. He takes pride in his work, and will recommend solutions that look best for the room rather than what's easiest for him to do, so we ended up with a bespoke oak-topped vanity unit and fantastic tile-bordered mirror, with no addition to the labour costs. And he provides receipts for all materials, so there's no profiteering there either. After finishing, he told me that if there was one thing he would change it was the colour of the vanity unit, so volunteered to come back and repaint it for us at no extra cost! Will certainly be getting him back for future projects.

• 1 year later...

Another recommendation for Robert.

The communication was very good, the quote was comprehensive and when I asked for something to be changed Rob did the research and I got exactly what I asked for. He was punctual, tidy, polite and efficient. The shower doors are in excellent working order and we are very pleased with the result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and have in fact passed their details onto friends already. 2 years ago they redecorated 2 bedrooms for me. Now with his new team they can do whatever you wish with great quality in mind. His website www.aqua-build.co.uk

for more info email me [email protected]

Damien

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I would like to post a short recommendation for Robert and his team from Aqua-Build. (We live on Lyham Road - Brixton)

They have done new amazing bathroom for us in our new home. Quality is outstanding, they completed this project on time and within the budget. Nothing was too difficult for his team, and communication was very easy, as they send daily updates on WhatsApp group.

Robert - 07543366231

Good luck!

Louise and Johnathan

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanting to post a message re. Aqua Build and the great job Robert did for me. We carried out an extensive refurbishment of the bathroom which also included totally replacing the whole of the bathroom floor including the joists (First floor flat) after a flood. The work was professionally undertaken beginning with the original itemised quote right through to leaving the flat exactly as it was found. I'm really happy with the finished job as is my neighbour who's ceiling Robert refit following the flood which also included re doing the electrics. I thoroughly recommend using Aqua Build

• 3 months later...

Robert have done fantastic job to my bathroom.

He worked through the weekend to make sure it is ready for new tenants.

He is not cheap but not expensive too.

Work have been done with amazing care to my flat and the quality is outstanding!

He's got new mobile number 07741807673

Hanna

Archived