DRJ BUILDERS - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

dw1977

Just want to recommend the MOST FABULOUS builders we have used for our loft conversion and side return ? DRJ Builders. Contact is David on 07960 938621. They did an excellent job, were super friendly & reliable and NOTHING was too much to ask. We lived in our house whilst they did the work which not only saved us a lot of money but helped minimise the disruption with two young children ? this was only made possible by how sensitive they were to our needs and how much fun they were to have around! We are absolutely delighted with the end product ? could not rave about them more. Everything done to an extremely high spec with David and Kieran being the most fantastic project managers.

I want to second the recommendation above, I just saw it as I was about to write a similar post so I thought I?d add my post to this one.

DRJ builders are just finishing off our project, which was a complete house renovation including a rear extension and loft conversion and what could have been a very stressful time was helped hugely by the capability of David and his amazing team.

The house hadn?t been touched for over 50 years so needed work to everything. We moved to a rental for 6 months and couldn?t believe the progress that was made each week. The level of detail that they go into is fantastic and always had ideas and solutions for the inevitable tricky unforeseen parts that came up. We had lots of site meetings and David and Kieran were always available to chat through things whenever we needed to.

I?m an interior designer so can be very picky when it comes to detailing and finishing but I have been really impressed by the workmanship, David?s team are all highly skilled, David himself is such a lovely guy who has lots of knowledge and experience, Kieran, is a great, approachable project manager, Tommy is the best tiler we?ve ever had and we challenged him with some very intricate tiling, Mick did an amazing job of our wallpapering, Kevin the carpenter and Ahmed made lots of bespoke panelling and cupboard spaces from my drawings that look great, not to mention all the other tradesmen that did such a great job.

We are so happy with the end result and would highly recommend them. We are going to really miss having them around as they are all so lovely and have been great with our little 3 year old boy who now wants to be a builder when he grows up :)

If you would like anymore information please pm me.

Thanks.

Archived