Decorator recommendation

telf82

Hi Ben

I'd like to recommend Laurant Webb and his team (I know he's recommended on this forum a fair amount). He is local to East Dulwich, extremely professional and reliable, and we are so happy with the last work he did for us that we are planning to retain his services for our next project in the near future - hopefully he won't be too full up with work to do it, I know he's in quite high demand. Seriously though, his team really is excellent - definitely worth a tender.

Laurant's details are:

[email protected]

All the best :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• It was £1k for the claim for the subsidence in my front bay. This new policy would have had an excess of £2k, but unfortunately in looking through a load of old paperwork  I came across old claims for ground movement in 1998 and around 2000 ( I think) at the back of the house, which I had completely forgotten about and had been completely sorted at the time. In the interests of full disclosure, once I had found them I had to tell the insurance company, who then hiked the  excess up to £5k, even though it was so long ago. The brokers said they would try to get that reduced  next year.  🙄
    • "If I hear 'my father was a tool maker' / my wife's a nurse / my father was a GP one more time... as if any of those things qualify anyone to fix / understand anything. "   yeah but that's not the point here - many (most?) of the people watching last night are the voters who tend not to pay much attention to Westminster and may well buy the "they are all the same - born into money and detached from real life" - so Starmer's story, as overplayed as it is to you and me will be news to many
    • It was an absolute shit show. And so much anger coming from both sides, not becoming at all (was surprised how riled cool Rishi was getting).  Agree about the format, it was lazy, whatsherchops wasn't asking pertinent questions, she was just going for binary yesses or nos. The producers didn't force either side to drill down on anything, just make commitments so they got good soundbites.  If I hear 'my father was a tool maker' / my wife's a nurse / my father was a GP one more time... as if any of those things qualify anyone to fix / understand anything. 
    • Good.  Subsidence claims generally have an excess of £1000 per claim, but was yours higher?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In