Recommend Crown Joinery Carpentry

JFB

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

We thoroughly recommend Alex of Crown Joinery. Our new front door and frame is a revelation.

We had put up with the old split and cracked one for too long. I took 4 quotes as it was really important to us to get the right door and a good quality one. Alex was realistic from Day 1. Not the cheapest quote but the most explicit thorough and he invited us to visit his workshop too. (Half the price of the dearest quote!!)He built the frame and door after discussions and measurements and kept us us informed. You are only inconvenienced for one day which is the day the beautifully built, glazed, painted door and frame complete with locks is installed.

We have already noticed how much warmer our house is and feel that our house looks so much better.

We are delighted with the door, his approach to the project and would definitely have him do other work. A cut above the last workmen we had.

020 8693 7898

[email protected]

[www.crown-joinery.co.uk]

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Might be worth trying reputable on line pharmacy
    • Hi Man’s watch found in Dulwich Village on Tues 4 June around 9pm   Please email me with a description of the watch incl brand, colour, strap and any other distinguishing features
    • Hiya, has anyone picked up a rug from a front garden on Heber road opposite the school around 9am last week. It was hanging on a rail it has a lot of sentimental value and wasn’t being discarded of. Would be very happy to see it come home. If anyone has any information please send a message it was a brownish colour.
    • Surely you'd have to have been living under a rock for the last four years not to know that Starmer's father was a toolmaker. It's so tired and reeks of desperation. If he had any dynamism or big ideas, he wouldn't have to fall back on it time and time again.  Having said that, I do completely understand that big ideas are nigh impossible when he's going to be inheriting problems that are, frankly, beyond any government's ability to fix. Or fix any time soon.  Also, I don't believe for a second that, if one of Starmer's nearest and dearest was critically ill, they wouldn't go private. Anyone who has the means would, if it were a choice between life and death. The public isn't stupid, I just don't think it buys this kind of nonsense. It wants honesty, surely now more than ever. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In