Adult student looking for GCSE Maths & English tutor

I?m a 20 something year old looking to go back to college to get my GCSE English and maths qualifications.

Classes are free as long as I pass an initial test that shows I?m able to get a passing grade.

I would like a tutor to prepare me for these tests between 1-2 hours per session once a week, or every two weeks depending on rates.

Hello there,

I'm a experienced young maths tutor studying mathematics at Bristol university. I've taught over 30 pupils (from GCSE to A-level) over the past two years, including several adults. My pupils come from a range of backgrounds and abilities. I'd be very happy to help you work towards your GCSE maths qualification.

A little about myself...at school I achieved 11 A*s at GCSE and 4 A* grades in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Economics, and I was awarded the School Maths Prize in my final year. During this year I've averaged a high first class mark on my university degree.

Please get in touch if you'd like to discuss further! Felix at [email protected] or on 07943868355

Archived