Experienced Dog Walker Available for Long Forest Walks

Hi my name's Charlotte and I'm an experienced dog sitter and walker, I ran a dog sanctuary in the West Midlands whilst working as an artist/designer from home. I do daily walks Monday-Friday that alternate between excellent walking spots Sydenham Hill Woods, Dulwich Park and Crystal Palace Park. I have a passion for the outdoors, wildlife and, of course, an unwavering love of dogs since childhood. I have taken care of many breeds, I have experience administering medication and I am sensitive to the needs of the individual dog.

Pick up begins from 8.30am in my car, and drop off is between 11.30am and 12.30pm. The walk lasts 2 hours - ensuring your dog will be satisfied for the rest of the day. I provide regular updates and photos of our walks should the owner like to see.

Walks can be arranged on a weekly, daily, or alternate day basis, depending on your needs. Please feel free to get in touch and we can arrange a meet and greet free of charge, and chat more about your requirements.

Price is ?20 per walk

I have a full UK driver?s license and an environmentally friendly car. Please respond with a private message

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived