Toddler bike advice

Yabo

Hey,

My son is 21 months old, so I figured it is time to put him on his first bike!

Ideally, I'd like to go for a small bike with no pedals, so he'd get the hang of it.

Any tips and recommendations regarding models and where to buy would be much appreciated!

Thank you

My son got the islabike balance bike for his 2nd birthday. He took to it straightaway - partly I think because they're so well made and lightweight. They are a bit more expensive than other balance bikes, but very worth it. My son progressed to a pedal bike, without stabilisers, very quickly as he'd already mastered the balance and steering on the balance bike. Basically, I really recommend the islabikes!

Decathlon at Surrey Quays / Canada Water have a small range of balance bikes, and you can try them out over big distances in the shop. Very good value.

Balance bikes are the way to instant stabiliser-free bike riding, and very good for small children.

Got to second the balance bikes at Decathlon. Great value for money and a good bike - really light and perfect for the littlest ones. Comes with a brake too which is good once they start going faster and helps with transition to proper bikes.

Another vote for Decathlon toddlers bikes range:)

Definitely very good value for money for all sports items and for all the family.

and great fun for the kids to visit the full of space store, full of sports tools (balls, tent, etc)