Garden Design & Build - Bulb + Branch

markdanielallen

Hello,

I am a garden designer, trading as Bulb + Branch, based in East Dulwich (Ruskin Park House, SE5 8TQ).

We work throughout London and the South East on predominantly residential projects. We produce designs for hard landscaping, soft landscaping and planting plans. We create beautiful gardens which add value to your property and give you functional and useful outdoor space.

I'm always happy to come and take a look at your plot, and discuss how we can work together to make it into the garden of your dreams!

Please PM if you'd like to discuss anything garden-related. My first meeting is always free, and no-obligation.

Cheers,

Mark

https://www.bulbandbranch.co.uk/ (website is currently being updated)

• 7 months later...

Hello again East Dulwich Forum,

I wanted to put myself out there again in the midst of all this craziness. People are increasingly turning to the outdoors for relaxation, tranquility, work spaces, exercise and entertainment, so now is the time to make the most of the space you have.

If you're thinking of updating your garden (front, back, balconies, even window boxes), want a full-scale design or simply a planting plan, please get in touch.

I'm slowly updating some work on my website, www.bulbandbranch.co.uk and can also provide references / testimonials on request.

Cheers,

Mark

Archived