LIFEbeat donations please read

addy

Hello,

My name is Ade and I am a year 11 student. I have been invited to a LIFEbeat summer camp that will be taking place on the 26th ? 30th of august. We have been advised by the organisers to locally raise funds to cover the costs for camp. The total costs for this camp is 500 pounds but I will only need to raise 50 pounds. I am willing to help people localy with minor jobs that could help me in raising the money as camp will wonderful experience for me, I am willing to do jobs from gardening to moving things.

http://www.lifebeat.co.uk/

any questions please call me on : 07432281212

Good for you Ade

The challenge with 'public' charity requests is that there are so many it's difficult to tell the difference between the real thing, and some of the less 'robust' requests.

If you wanted to really do Lifebeat a favour you should ask them to register with a resource such as 'JustGiving' who can do some of the background checking of the charity, and ensure that the cash is directed to the right people at the right time - it also takes the pressure off you being a bailiff/security guard!

You can then set up your own personal contributions page to show your own commitment.

Finally if I were you I'd try and 'do' something to earn the donation, rather than just ask for it ;-)

Best of luck.